15.5.04

arrived yesterday in singapore,safe and sound :)

my family here is AWESOME, so much fun! vibha and i are still trying to get over jet lag, it may take longer than the one day we expected it to take. singapore is incrediblhy beautiful- very VERY clean. we're going site seeing tomorrow and tuesday, today we're hanging out with family. We're staying with my grandmother's cousin (kala auntie)...who's like my mother's age. her husband (pramoud uncle) and their kids prathim and sujan- who are SO incredibly nice and very funny. Prathim and his friend Ishan have a cricket game today, sujan went to go watch- we're going to hang out with another aunt we have here, Usha- i always remembered her as being one of my prettiest aunts- can't wait to see her again! will update later~ let me know how all of you are doing...i cleared my email account to write me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home