6.1.05

i think it's time. time to update.

2004 is over: gou's married, pooju's gifted the world a perfect little bundle of love, viv adopted a fiesty ball of energy, sheesha's married now :), as is sharu...twice. Ya, twice- one for god, the other for me. the world's lost hundreds of thousands of lives, and gained a few as well. oooh and i burned my first CD, played the interior decorater, built and tore down visions of my future over and over again. Apologized and been apologized to. in december of last year i had more CD's made for me than ever before, each with a special mood~ my own "scent stories" expect substitute scent for sound and subtract the ridiculous price for the hardware.

It's incredible to me how much we can change and still remain the same. I know that probably doesn't make a bean of sense, but oh well- i know most of you expect that from me already ;) I've grown...i think. I've realized what i do NOT want my future to be- love, career, lifestyle- i just have yet to figure out what i want. My parents went dancing with me in 2004- for the first time in my life i danced with my father. i can't even begin to decribe what a deliciously awkward moment that was...i do wish it to happen again. last summer was one of train rides, jasmine strands, street vendor cuisine. tested my endurance, will power- gave me the most amazing dance opportunity of my life time, and then had me do it on a sprained ankle....whatever, it was IT none the less, if anything it brought my family together, helped mend a few heartaches. I owe '04 my teaching debut. the awesome responsibility to shape and mould and gift back to life at least a fraction of what she has given me. this year has been nothing short of a carnival on SPEED! one huge slap in the face lesson.

hmm...enough of that.

i've a burn on my right hand now, the pain is gone but the scar will probably stay with me till mid march or so...maybe longer. maybe forever, i don't really mind: a souvenir of sorts, courtesy year 2004.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home